<< Treasurer's Office Home

Registered mobile home taxes are paid for in the current year.

According to South Dakota law, mobile homes are taxed as real estate.  Mobile home taxes are due and payable on the same dates as real estate.  Please see the real estate page for more information.  If ownership changes taxes are then due for the current year.

Out-of-state checks are acceptable for real estate mobile home tax payments only.  Please call our customer service department at 605-394-2163 for details.  Most credit cards are an acceptable means of payment.  Transaction fees apply.  If taxes are delinquent please contact the Treasurer's Office for the correct payoff amount and acceptable forms of payment as certified funds may be required.

Note: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize Pennington County to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account.  Funds may be withdrawn from your account the same day we receive your payment. You will not receive your check back from your financial institution.