The Pennington County Information Technology Department provides a variety of services to County Departments to support the business needs of Pennington County. These services include consulting, system development, Internet, strategic planning, data center services, application support and network services.
Information Technology Staff Responsibilities
- analyze and troubleshoot County user hardware and software problems and recommend solutions;
- develop and maintain software systems to insure statutory compliance as well as the proper flow of County information;
- develop and maintain appropriate hardware networking systems;
- analyze cost savings to the County;
- analyze system use of space, configuration and future needs